This trip covers both theme parks of the ice festival and dog sledding adventure...
Get intimate contact with the Siberian tigers and have an excellent chance of skiing in Erlongshan Ski Resort.
Enjoy skiing, interesting winter activities, ice lanterns...you'll be intoxicated by the ice and snow wonderland!
An overnight stay in the awesome beautiful China's Snow Town, with dog/deer sledding or snowmobiling through the forest.
Spend 2014 International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival with Harbin expert guide!
Best winter photographing trip including Beijing, Harbin, Huangshan and Shanghai...
Super winter adventure tour to Beijing, Zhangjiajie, Shanghai and the Yellow Mountain
Combine all the famous attractions of Beijing with Harbin Ice Festival 2014
Shanghai sightseeing tour with skiing in Yabuli and Manchu culture exploration...
A classical winter tour package includes the tourist golden triangle of China and Harbin ice festival!...
Welcome to Harbin
Harbin offers special winter travel experiences like nowhere else on earth: ice and snow world, international snow sculpture art expo, ice lantern art fair, winter swimming watching, ice hotels, dog sledding or safari-style Siberian tigers watching are just some of the one-of-kind getaways we can arrange. Or try the traditional - ice skating, skiing, snowmobiling or a romantic sleigh ride in the countryside. Our winter tour packages will pamper you through fluffy white forests and majestic mountains as you snuggle in the warmth of luxury transportation.
If skiing or snowboarding is what you are looking for, the ski resorts in Harbin or its surrounding areas have some of the best skiing and winter sports in the world with apres-ski activities and scenery to match.
Harbin Winter Tour Packages
In Harbin winter goes beyond the traditional Christmas breaks, New Year and Chinese Spring Festival celebrations - choose to celebrate the Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival in Harbin with us from mid-Dec to the end of Feb! Our fine selection of winter tours to Harbin and beyond are sure to show you the best of the Harbinese winter.
China Winter Tour Packages
Why not to travel to China to celebrate different ice festivals or to visit the romantic winter destinations with one of our exciting Winter Tours? These phenomenal tours to China are sure to spark your appetite for travelling during the winter season in China.
China Tours 2014
We also offer a vast range of interesting all-year China Tours in 2014: history, culture, religions, minorities, sightseeing, adventure, photographing, hiking, cruise, family holiday, honeymoon... See which exciting 2014 China Travel Packages entice you to make a booking.
Highlights and Things to Do During Harbin Ice Festival
- Ice Lantern Show at night is fantastic.
- Snow Sculpture Art Expo on Sun Island is world famous, where display all kinds of snow sculptures by artists from all over the world. You can have a good taste of different countries' cultures.
- Ice and Snow World is a wonderland night or day, with numerous ice sculptures and its interesting winter activities are suitable for all visitors.
- Make an adventure in the Siberian Tiger Park by special car, feed tigers and lions with flying chickens or running cattle and watch them capturing their prey is a special experience. Great fun for both adults & children!
- Watch fishing, swimming and diving performance on the frozen Songhua River, play ice slides, enjoy dog sledding and ice sailing.
- Drink in the ice bars on the street or in the Ice and Snow World.
- Watch polar animals in Polarland with your kids.
- Explore Harbin historical sites and Manchu culture
- Enjoy different style food from all over the world in the Central Street.
Best Time to Visit
Winter is considered as the best time to visit Harbin though its temperature reaches -30 °C. The peak season starting late January - February.
Harbin Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival officially begins on January 5th annually and lasts until the end of February. But it is actually open to the visitors right after Christmas, when ice lanterns are completed and 80 % snow and ice sculptures are done. By then, you can see sculptors working on them.
- We are local
- More professional
- Prompt response
- Trustworthy travel agency
- Experienced tour operator
- Unbeatable value for money
- Real care customer service
Quick Contact Form
Use this form to contact our support or sales department. During business hours (Mon-Fri from 9:00 till 18:00) we aim to reply in a few hours. For emergency issues, please call us.
Find useful Harbin info at Icefestivalharbin
- Harbin Ice Festival 2014 Closing Date
- Flight from Harbin to Khabarovsk Will Start on Dec. 20th
- 2013-2014 China Heilongjiang International Skiing Festival
- North Korean Ice Acrobatics Troupe Will Show on 15th Harbin Ice and Snow World
- Rubber Duck Expected to Appear in 15th Harbin Ice & Snow World