3-day Harbin Family Winter Holidays
- Tour Code: IFH-H-09
- Tour days: 3 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival in Harbin
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Driver & Guide Service: Upon arrive in the exquisite and historic Harbin City in the early afternoon , you will be met at the airport by the local English speaking guide and transferred to the hotel, where the staff will assist you with your check in if room available. In the afternoon, visit the Saint Sofia Church and have a walk on the Central Street on your own pace. Enter the Stalin Park, which stands as evidence of the friendship between the world’s two most powerful communist countries at that time. At the center of Stalin Park stands the Flood Control Monument built to commemorate the tremendous feat of the Harbin people in controlling the massive flood of 1957. Around 16.00, drive to watch the Ice Lantern Show in Zhaolin Park . The magical and extraordinary ice lanterns and sculptures have literally made the park an icy wonderland. Drive back to your hotel and free evening.
Day 2 Harbin
Activities for today: Snow Sculpture Art Expo on Sun Island, Siberian Tiger Park, Ice and Snow World Park
Driver & Guide Service: Today guide tour to visit the Sun Island Park, where the Sun Island Snow Sculpture Art Expo is held every winter and you can see various awesome snow sculptures featuring different cultures. Continue proceed to the Siberian Tiger Park, where you will be caged in a specially protected bus to visit the tigers. Afternoon, visit the Ice and Snow World (own exploration and no guide service for the group of less 5 people in the park) - an interesting site that operates each night and features illuminated full size buildings made from blocks of ice. Lunch and dinner are your arrangement.
Day 3 Harbin Departure
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Harbin)
Driver Service (one-way hotel to airport): Free at leisure until meet the Chinese speaking driver and transfer to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrival in Harbin||Meet your guide at the airport. Visit St. Sofia Church, Central Street, Stalin Park and Ice Lantern Art Fair at Zhaolin Park.||no meal|
|Day 2||Harbin||Enjoy full day tour of Sun Island, Siberian Tiber Park, Ice & Snow World.||B|
|Day 3||Harbin Departure||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.