4-day Mount Huangshan Winter Photo Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-HS-01
- Tour days: 4 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival Huangshan
Transfer via: TBA-on your/our arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Upon arrival at the airport, you are met and escorted to the hotel check in. Balance of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 Huangshan City/Yellow Mountain
Activities for today: Yellow Mountain
After breakfast drive to the Huangshan Scenic Area, where we will take a cable car at Yungu Station to the top of the Yellow Mountain to view the awesome beautiful snowscape. Transfer to see the North Sea Scenic Area and West Sea Grand Valley, and then enjoy beautiful sunset at the Dispelling Cloud Pavilion (Paiyun Lou). Stay overnight at the summit.
Day 3 Yellow Mountain/Huangshan City
Activities for today: Yellow Mountain, Tunxi Ancient Street, Hu Kaiwen Inkstick Factory
Get up early to catch the fabulous sunrise from the sea of clouds and snow-capped peaks. After breakfast climb the Beginning to Believe Peak to take some photos of the Guest-greeting Pines, grotesque rocks, sea of clouds. Descend down the mountain by cable car and drive backe to Huangshan City to visit Tunxi Ancient Street and Hu Kaiwen Inkstick Factory.
Day 4 Huangshan City/Exit
Transfer via: TBA –our arrangement
Activities for today: Hongcun Village, Xidi Village, airport transfer
Today's excursion brings you to explore the world heritage sites and the shooting location of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - Hongcun and Xidi villages, where you'll have a lot of time to take some pictures and experience the locals' life. Later, drive straight to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrival Huangshan||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Huangshan City/Yellow Mountain||Enjoy sightseeing in the Yellow Mountain.||B, L|
|Day 3||Yellow Mountain/Huangshan City||Visit the Yellow Mountain, Tunxi Ancient Street, and Hu Kaiwen Inkstick Factory.||B, L|
|Day 4||Huangshan City/Exit||Visit Hongcun Village and Xidi Village. Transfer to the airport.|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.