6-day Shanghai and Yellow Mountain Winter Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-HS-02
- Tour days: 6 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrive in Shanghai
Transfer via: international flight - on your own arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Meet your local guide at the airport and transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 Shanghai
Activities for today: Yu Garden, Yuyuan Market, Shanghai Museum, acrobatics show
Enjoy full-day tour of the Yu Garden, Yuyuan Market and the Shanghai Museum. After dinner watch acrobatics show.
Day 3 Shaghai
Activities for today: Zhujiajiao Water Town
Drive (about 1 hour) to visit Zhujiajiao - an old town with a history of over 1,700 years, well-known throughout the country for its buildings, waterways, bridges, ancient gardens and old lanes. In Zhujiajiao, we will walk through Fangsheng Bridge, Beida Street, and the Xi Family Residence and then visit the Kezhiyuan Garden. Then we will walk around the town and enjoy a river cruise. After sightseeing, drive back to Shanghai.
Day 4 Shanghai/Huangshan City
Activities for today: the Bund, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Old Concession Areas, transfer to the airport (Shanghai), airport to hotel transfer (Huangshan)
Visit the Bund, the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the Jade Buddha Temple and the Shanghai Old Concession Areas. After sightseeing transfer to the airport for the flight to Huangshan City. Upon arrival, be transferred to the hotel check in.
Day 5 Huangshan City/Yellow Mountain
Activities for today: Yellow Mountain
After breakfast, drive 80 kilometers (1.5 hour-drive) to Huangshan Scenic Area (Yellow Mountain) and take cable car at Yungu Station to the top of the mountain. After check-in and lunch, visit the North Sea Scenery, the highlights here include Brush Pen Peak, Begin-to-Believe Peak, Lion Peak, Bright Summit Peak and the Rock That Flew from Afar. Then proceed to see the West Sea Grand Canyon. If weather permits, we'll watch the spectacular sunset glow at the Cloud Dispelling Pavilion. Stay overnight at the summit.
Day 6 Yellow Mountain/Huangshan City/Exit
Transfer via: TBA-on your/our arrangement
Activities for today: Yellow Mountain, Hongcun Village, Tunxi Ancient Street, Ink Stone Factory
Get up in the early morning to catch the magical sunrise (if the weather is fine). After breakfast, tour the Begin-to-Believe Peak to see the grotesque pines. Later, take cable car down the mountain and transfer to Yixian County to visit the Hongcun Village. Drive back to Huangshan City to visit Tunxi Ancient Street and Ink Stone Factory before your are provided airport transfer.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrive in Shanghai||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Shanghai||Visit Yu Garden, Yuyuan Market, and Shanghai Museum. Evening enjoy acrobatics show.||B, L|
|Day 3||Shaghai||Make an excursion to Zhujiajiao Water Town.|
|Day 4||Shanghai/Huangshan City||Trip to the Bund, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jade Buddha Temple, and Shanghai Old Concession Areas. Fly to Huangshan.||B, L|
|Day 5||Huangshan City/Yellow Mountain||Spend a whole day exploring the Yellow Mountain.||B, L|
|Day 6||Yellow Mountain/Huangshan City/Exit||Visit the Yellow Mountain, Hongcun Village, Tunxi Ancient Street, and an Ink Stone Factory.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.