8-day Enticing Winter of Sichuan
- Tour Code: IFH-J-03
- Tour days: 8 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival Chengdu
Transfer via: TBA - your/our arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Upon arrival at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, you are met and escorted to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 Chengdu
Activities for today: Chengdu Panda Base, Wenshu Buddhist Temple, Wuhou Temple, Jinli Old Street, Face Changing Show
Enjoy full-day tour of Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding (including Panda Museum, Panda Enclosure, Panda Cub House etc.), Wenshu Buddhist Temple, Wuhou Temple, and Jinli Old Street. After hot pot dinner watch wonderful Face Changing Show at a local famous tea house.
Day 3 Chengdu/Dujiangyan/Chengdu
Activities for today: Dujingyan Irrigation System, Mt. Qingcheng
Take a morning tour of Dujiangyan City. Your visit includes stops at Yuzui, Feishayan and Baopingkou in Dujingyan Irrigation System. After lunch proceed to Mt. Qingcheng, take a cable car up to the mountain to explore some cultural relics and historic sites, such as Jianfu Palace, Shangqing Palace, and the Tianshi Cave. If time permits, try to walk down the mountain on foot. Drive back to your hotel in Chengdu.
Day 4 Chengdu/Jiuzhaigou
Transfer via: TBA –our arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Chengdu), Mounigou Valley
Morning fly to Jiuzhaigou. Upon arrival, you're picked up to visit Mounigou Valley Scenic Area and the beautiful Zaga Waterfall. Later, transfer to Jiuzhaigou Valley and check into the hotel.
Day 5 Jiuzhaigou National Park
Activities for today: Jiuzhaigou Valley, Tibetan-Qiang Minority Culture Show
We'll have a full-day tour of Jiuzhaigou Valley. You'll see many crystal clear lakes, waterfalls, virgin forests, snow peaks and Tibetan villages. We can take the sightseeing bus to the top of the valley, then walk down to appreciate the beautiful scenery along the way. In the evening, you will have the chance to see a local Tibetan-Qiang Minority Culture Show (optional and self-pay item).
Day 6 Jiuzhaigou/Chengdu/Leshan/Mt. Emei
Transfer via: flight on our arrangement
Activities for today: Leshan Giant Buddha Scenic Area
After breakfast you're escorted to the airport for the flight back to Chengdu. Upon arrival, our driver will pick you up to Leshan for a visit of the Giant Buddha. We'll see the Buddha from a close distance in top of Lingyun Mountain. You need to walk down by the zig narrow path to the foot of the Buddha, and you will find out a lot of stunning small Buddha statues around the Giant one. Visit the temples on the top back of this Buddha, then we can take a boat to see the whole view of the giant Buddha on the river. Drive to Emei Mountain and check in your hotel.
Day 7 Mt. Emei/Chengdu
Activities for today: Mount Emei
Morning take the local sightseeing bus to Wannian Bus Park, then take a cable car or walk about 40 minutes to Wannian Temple. The temple was built in Tang Dynasty and it is the biggest temple on Emei Mountain. Then visit Qingying Pavilion, Niuxin Temple along the way to Monkey Area. Emei Mountain is very famous for monkeys, but please be careful of them. Have lunch at Wuxiangang, in the afternoon visit Baoguo Temple at the foot of Emei Mountain. After sightseeing, drive back to Chengdu.
Day 8 Chengdu/Exit
Transfer via: TBA - your/our arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer
Depart Chengdu for your onward flight home.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrival Chengdu||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Chengdu||Visit Chengdu Panda Base, Wenshu Buddhist Temple, Wuhou Temple, and Jinli Old Street. Evening watch Face Changing Show||B, L|
|Day 3||Chengdu/Dujiangyan/Chengdu||Visit Dujingyan Irrigation System and Mt. Qingcheng.||B, L|
|Day 4||Chengdu/Jiuzhaigou||Fly to Jiuzhaigou. Visit Mounigou Valley and then transfer to your hotel in Jiuzhaigou Valley.||B, D|
|Day 5||Jiuzhaigou National Park||Visit Jiuzhaigou Valley. Watch Tibetan-Qiang Minority Culture Show in the evening.||B, D|
|Day 6||Jiuzhaigou/Chengdu/Leshan/Mt. Emei||Drive to Leshan and visit Leshan Giant Buddha. Transfer to Emeishan.||B, L, D|
|Day 7||Mt. Emei/Chengdu||Explore Mount Emei. Drive back to Chengdu.||B, L, D|
|Day 8||Chengdu/Exit||Transfer to airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.