5-day Beijing Ski Tour for Muslim
- Tour Code: IFH-B-04
- Tour days: 5 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival Beijing
Transfer via: international flight on your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
On arrival at Beijing Capital International Airport you are transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax after your journey or take a wander through the streets of this exciting and historical city.
Day 2 Beijing
Activities for today: Badaling Great Wall hiking, skiing at Badaling Ski Resort
Today make an excursion to Badaling Great Wall (1.5 hrs drive), where we will enjoy a hiking and beautiful snowscape on the wall for one and half hour. After lunch at Friendship Halal Restaurant, drive to the Badaling Ski Resort for 2-hour skiing enjoyment, then drive back to your hotel.
Day 3 Beijing
Activities for today: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Niujie Mosque
Morning visit Tiananmen Square –the largest city square in the world, then explore the Forbidden City - it was the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. For almost 500 years, it served as the home of emperors and their households, as well as the ceremonial and political center of Chinese government. After lunch at a local halal restaurant, proceed to visit Niujie Mosque.
Day 4 Beijing
Activities for today: Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Qianmen Street
Pay a visit to the Summer Palace - first built in 1750 and completed in 1764. In 1998, UNESCO included the Summer Palace on its World Heritage List. It declared the Summer Palace "a masterpiece of Chinese landscape garden design. The natural landscape of hills and open water is combined with artificial features such as pavilions, halls, palaces, temples and bridges to form a harmonious ensemble of outstanding aesthetic value."
After lunch at a local halal restaurant, proceed to visit the Temple of Heaven - this great complex of religious buildings was constructed from 1406 to 1420. It was visited by the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties for annual ceremonies of prayer to Heaven for good harvest. The Temple of Heaven was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1998.
Later enjoy a walk at your pace in Qianmen Traditional Culture and Shopping Street.
Day 5 Beijing/Exit
Transfer via: international flight on your/our arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer
After breakfast, your vacation ends as you are transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrival Beijing||Meet your tour guide and transfer to hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Beijing||Visit Badaling Great and then enjoy skiing at Badaling Ski Resort.||B, L, D|
|Day 3||Beijing||Tour the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, and Niujie Mosque.||B, L, D|
|Day 4||Beijing||Sightseeing at Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, and Qianmen Street.||B, L, D|
|Day 5||Beijing/Exit||Transfer to the airport.|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.