8-day Shanghai Harbin Ski Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-S-02
- Tour days: 8 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival in Shanghai
Transfer via: TBA - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Upon arrival at Shanghai Pudong International Airport, you will be met by the local English speaking guide and transferred to the hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Shanghai
Activities for today: Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Cruise on Huangpu River, the Bund, Yu Garden, Tianzifang Old Street
Today guide tour to visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower where has best viewing spot of Shanghai located by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high, and then we will take a cruise on Huangpu River to see the view of Shanghai city and the Bund. In the afternoon, guide tour to visit the Yu Garden. The garden used to be a private garden with 400 years' history; it features traditional architectural style of Yangtze Delta. After that, have a free walk on the Tianzifang Old Street to see local Shanghai People’s lifestyle. Free evening for your leisure time.
Day 3 Shanghai
Activities for today: Zhujiajiao Water Town, Jiangnan Silk Museum
In the morning, meet the guide and drive to visit the nearby Zhujiajiao Water Town and learn about the local Yangtze Delta people’s lifestyle. After lunch, drive back to the city and visit Jiangnan Silk Museum. It is not only a place to sell silk products but also demonstrates the whole process of silk producing which is very impressive. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 4 Shanghai/Harbin/Yabuli
Transfer via: domestic plane for economy class our arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Shanghai), transfer to Yabuli
Morning free at leisure until meet the guide and transfer to the airport for the flight to Harbin. On arrival, you will be met your Harbin guide and then drive about 3 hours to Yabuli, the biggest and best ski resort in China, which provides great skiing with high mountains and excellent snow. On arrival, check in the room and free evening.
Day 5 Yabuli
Activities for today: Yabuli Ski Resort
Today you will be free to enjoy skiing in the resort (Ski is your arrangement).
Here is a list of general idea for skiing prices:
2 hours skiing: CNY240 (weekday) CNY280 (weekend) CNY360 (holidays)
Half day skiing: CNY320 (weekday) CNY380 (weekend) CNY 460 (holidays)
Full day skiing: CNY480 (weekday) CNY580 (weekend) CNY680 (holidays)
2 hours ski course price for 2 persons: CNY180 (weekday) CNY240 (holidays)
2 hours ski course price for 5 persons: CNY120 (weekday) CNY150 (holidays)
1. The information of the ski fee is a reference. Please double check the up-to-date prices on arrival.
2. Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher on weekend and holidays. Weekends are Friday to Sunday. Holidays are December 24-27, January 1-January 3 and January 30- February 06.
Day 6 Yabuli/Harbin
Morning drive about 3 hours back to Harbin. Afternoon guide tour to visit the Saint Sofia Church and has a walk on the Central Street on your own pace. Late afternoon, drive to watch the Ice Lantern Show in Zhaolin Park. The magical and extraordinary ice lanterns and sculptures have literally made the park an icy wonderland. After the tour, drive back to your hotel.
Day 7 Harbin
Activities for today: Sculptures on Sun Island, Siberian Tiger Park, Ice and Snow World
Today guide tour to visit to the Sun Island Park, where the Sun Island Snow Sculpture Art Expo is held every winter and you can see various awesome snow sculptures featuring different cultures. Later transfer to the Siberian Tiger Park, where we're caged in a specially protected bus to see the tigers and lions. Late afternoon, transfer to visit the highlights of the Harbin Ice Festival - Ice and Snow World where you stroll through this winter wonderland marvel at the magnificent exquisitely-detailed, gigantic ice sculptures. View fabulous creations of notable buildings and monuments of different architectural types and styles, figures of animals, people, mythical creatures, ice slides and lanterns. When evening sets in, multicolored lights illuminate the sculptures, creating a breathtaking display of these icy works of art. You may also choose to experience the snow/ice activities in the park if time permits, like snowmobile, ice boating.
Day 8 Harbin/Exit
Transfer via: TBA - our/your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Harbin)
The trip ends today with guests departing on independent schedules. Transfers are provided to Harbin Taiping International Airport.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrival in Shanghai||Meet your tour guide and transfer to hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Shanghai||Tour the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the Bund, Yu Garden, and Tianzifang Old Street. Enjoy cruise in Huangpu River.||B, L|
|Day 3||Shanghai||Visit Zhujiajiao Water Town and Jiangnan Silk Museum.||B, L|
|Day 4||Shanghai/Harbin/Yabuli||Fly to Harbin and then drive to Yabuli Ski Resort.||B|
|Day 5||Yabuli||Enjoy skiing and ice activities in Yabuli.||B|
|Day 6||Yabuli/Harbin||Drive back to Harbin. Visit St. Sofia Church, Central Street, and Ice Lantern Art Fair at Zhaolin Park.||B, L|
|Day 7||Harbin||Visit Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Expo, Siberian Tiger Park, and Ice & Snow World.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.