4-day Relaxing Harbin City Break Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-H-02
- Tour days: 4 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Harbin
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Harbin)
Driver Service (one-way airport to hotel): Upon arrival at Harbin Taiping international Airport, our Chinese speaking driver will hold a sign (our logo + your names) to meet you at the arrival hall of the airport and transfer to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Harbin
Driver & Guide Service: Today visit the largest Orthodox Church in the Far East - St. Sofia Church. Then enjoy a free walk along the Central Street to find some facts about Harbin's history and culture. And then move to visit Stalin Park and Jile Temple. Late afternoon, we will transfer to watch the Ice Lantern Art Fair in Zhaolin Park. The magical and extraordinary ice lanterns and sculptures have literally made the park an icy wonderland. Drive back to your hotel.
Day 3 Harbin
Transfer via: private vehicle
Driver & Guide Service: Around 9:00AM drive to the Sun Island to see the Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo. Then move to the Siberian Tiger Park, where you will be caged in a specially protected bus to visit the tigers. Around 16:00 PM, move to visit the Ice and Snow World (own exploration and no guide service for the group of less 5 people in the park) - an interesting site that operates each night and features illuminated full size buildings made from blocks of ice. Drive back to your hotel.
Day 4 Harbin/Exit
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Harbin)
Driver Service (one-way hotel to airport): Free at leisure until you are picked up to the airport. Service ends.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Harbin||Be met and transferred to your hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Harbin||Visit St. Sofia Church, Central Street, Stalin Park, Jile Temple, and Ice Lantern Fair in Zhaolin Park.||B|
|Day 3||Harbin||Visit Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo, Siberian Tiger Park, and Harbin Ice & Snow World.||B|
|Day 4||Harbin/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.