2-day Affordable Harbin Ice & Snow Festival Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-H-17
- Tour days: 2 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Harbin
Transfer via: private vehicle
Driver & Guide Service: 9:00 am, your tour guide will hold a sign of our logo “ICE FESTIVAL HARBIN + Your Last Name” to meet you in the lobby of your hotel. Our sightseeing today will include the Central Street, St. Sofia Church, Stalin Park, Ice Palace Restaurant & Ice Bar, and Ice Lantern Fair.
Day 2 Harbin
Transfer via: private vehicle
Driver & Guide Service: 9:00 am, drive to the Sun Island, where the annual International Snow Sculpture Art Expo is holding. There, you can see many beautiful snow sculptures from diverse cultures. Then move to the Siberian Tiger Park to enjoy a safari-style trip to see the tigers and lions.
Late afternoon, transfer to explore the fantastic Ice and Snow World. It is the most important theme park of Harbin Ice and Snow Festival. It features illuminated full size buildings, animals, cartoon characters... made from blocks of ice. The ice carvings and ice lanterns in the park are regarded as some of the world’s finest examples of ice art, with visitors able to admire some of the largest and most majestic ice sculpted masterpieces. Drive back to your hotel around 21:00.
Remark: If your group less than 5 people, your tour guide will be not allowed entering the ice and snow world. This is a policy of the park. The guide will await you at the entrance till you finish your visit.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Harbin||Visit Central Street, St. Sofia Church, Stalin Park, Ice Palace Restaurant & Ice Bar, and Ice Lantern Fair.||no meal|
|Day 2||Harbin||Visit Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo, Siberian Tiger Park, and Ice & Snow World.||no meal|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.