4-day Harbin Ice Festival & Chagan Lake Winter Fishing Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-H-18
- Tour days: 4 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Harbin
Transfer via: flight your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport transfer (Harbin)
Driver service (one way airport to hotel): Our Chinese speaking driver will hold a sign of our logo "ICE FESTIVAL HARBIN + your last name" to meet you at the arrival hall of Harbin Taiping International Airport. Balance of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 Harbin
Transfer via: private vehicle
Tour guide & driver service: 8:30 am, meet your guide in your hotel lobby. The must-see sights of Harbin will inlcude Central Street, St.Sophia Church, Siberian Tiger Park and the most two important theme parks of Harbin Ice Festvial: Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo and Harbin Ice & Snow World.
Remark: the tour group of less 5 people whose guide is not allowed to enter the Harbin Ice and Snow World. This is a policy of the park. The guide will stay at the entrance.
Day 3 Harbin/Songyuan
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Winter fishing in Chagan Lake, Miaoyin Temple, Chagan Lake Fishing and Hunting Culture Museum
Tour guide & driver service: 08:30 am, drive about 2 hours to Songyuan to see the interesting Mongolian winter fishing in Chagan Lake. Then pay a visit to Miaoyin Temple (a Buddhist temple), and then move to a museum to learn some facts about the Mongolian people's fishing and hunting clture. This evening, you will stay overnight in a local homestay (facility in the room is basic, with toilet, bath room, heated system or air conditioner, with simple Chinese breakfast. No hotels in Chagan Lake. You can only stay in the local homestay or drive back to the hotel in Harbin).
Chagan Lake is called Chagan Naoer in Mongolian, means White holy lake. It is located in the Songhua River in the west of Jilin Province. It covers nearly 500 square kilometers. It is China’s 7th largest fresh water lake and a natural habitat for 68 different types of fish. The lake is the only place that saves the oldest Mongolian fishing method. The annual winter fishing festival is held to remember the old winter fishing tradition. Fishermen first drill many holes through the thick ice and then place net under the ice. This practice dates back more than 1, 000 years. Still today, local fishermen use the same tools as their ancestors did. Their unique skills are now listed as one of China’s many intangible cultural heritages.
Day 4 Songyuan/Harbin/Exit
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: airport transfer (Harbin)
Tour guide & driver service: Drive back to Harbin for your return flight.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Harbin||Harbin airport pick up.||no meal|
|Day 2||Harbin||Visit Central Street, St.Sophia Church, Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo, Siberian Tiger Park, and Harbin Ice & Snow World.||B|
|Day 3||Harbin/Songyuan||See winter fishing in Chagan Lake. Visit Miaoyin Temple and Chagan Lake Fishing & Hunting Culture Museum||B|
|Day 4||Songyuan/Harbin/Exit||Hotel to airport transfer.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.