5-day Skiing in Harbin Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-H-06
- Tour days: 5 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Harbin
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport transfer (Harbin), Ice Lantern Art Fair in Zhaolin Park
Tour guide & driver service: Upon arrive in the exquisite and historic Harbin City in the afternoon, you will be met at the airport/railway station by the local English speaking guide and transferred to the hotel, where the staff will assist you with your check in if room available. Late afternoon, drive to watch the Ice Lantern Art Fair at Zhaolin Park. The magical and extraordinary ice lanterns and sculptures have literally made the park an icy wonderland.
Day 2 Harbin
Transfer via: private vehicle
Tour guide & driver service: Today guide tour starts from walking through the Central Street on your own pace. And then visit to the Sun Island Park, where the Sun Island Snow Sculpture Art Expo is held every winter and you can see various awesome snow sculptures featuring different cultures. Later transfer to the Siberian Tiger Park, where we're caged in a specially protected bus to see the tigers and lions. In the afternoon, transfer to visit the highlights of the Harbin Ice Festival - Ice and Snow World (leisure on your own in the park) where you stroll through this winter wonderland marvel at the magnificent exquisitely-detailed, gigantic ice sculptures. View fabulous creations of notable buildings and monuments of different architectural types and styles, figures of animals, people, mythical creatures, ice slides and lanterns. When evening sets in, multicolored lights illuminate the sculptures, creating a breathtaking display of these icy works of art.
Day 3 Harbin/Yabuli
Transfer via: train our arrangement, private vehicle
Activities for today: Yabuli Ski Resort
Tour guide & Driver Service: Today drive 3.5 hours to Yabuli to enjoy skiing.
Yabuli Ski Resort
Yabuli Ski Resort is the biggest and best ski resort in China. It has some famous skiing schools. It is also the biggest training center for alpine skiers in China and hosts of many professional skiing competitions. In 1996 and 2009, the 3rd Winter Asian Games and the 24th Winter Universality were once held here respectively.
Remark: The charge for skiing in Yabuli is at your own expense, as it will be calculated based on time.
Day 4 Yabuli/Harbin
Transfer via: private vehicle, train our arrangement
Activities for today: Jin Dynasty Shangjing History Museum, Cotacombs of Wanyanaduda
Tour guide & driver service: Free at leisure in the morning. Around 09.00am, meet the guide and drive about 3 hours to visit Jin Dynasty Shangjing History Museum and the catacombs of the founder of Jin Dynasty (A.D. 1115 -1234) , Wanyanaguda (Wan-yen A-ku-ta, 1068-1123)“ you will have a chance to learn about the local minority’s history. On arrival in Harbin, free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 5 Harbin/Exit
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to Airport transfer (Harbin)
Driver service: Today your driver will escort you to Harbin airport.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Harbin||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel. Visit Ice Lantern Art Fair in Zhaolin Park.||no meal|
|Day 2||Harbin||Visit Central Street, Snow Sculptures at Sun Island, Siberian Tiger Park, Harbin Ice and Snow World||B|
|Day 3||Harbin/Yabuli||Drive to Yabuli. Enjoy skiing and ice activities in Yabuli Ski Resort.||B|
|Day 4||Yabuli/Harbin||Visit Jin Dynasty Shangjing History Museum, Cotacombs of Wanyanaduda. Drive back to Harbin.||B|
|Day 5||Harbin/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.