Important Notes Before You Pay Us
1. A deposit which is equal to 30% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking with Ice Festival Harbin. The full or final payment is required 30 days before departure for your tour. Should the tour booked within 30 days before departure for your tour, full payment is required.
2. The quote of exchange rate between the RMB/CNY and the USD, or between the RMB/CNY and other currencies is subject to slight change due to the timely fluctuation of international exchange rate market. You are aware of that each payment requires differently due days prior to the arrival date of your tour. Before payment, please click to see current exchange rate for reference at Bank of China or Universal Currency Converter
You Have the Following Payment Options
1. Wire Transfer
If you are booking your tour 30 days before your departure date, you may choose to make the payment by wire transfer. Our company's bank account accept USD, GBP, HKD and RMB etc.
Bank Transfer Information
Beneficiary: China Travel Service Guilin
Bank Name: Bank of China, Guilin
Bank Address: No.2 Zhongshan Center Road, Guilin, Guangxi, China
Account No: 6119 5750 0771
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ49C
Post Code: 541001
Our Bank Account in Chinese (For clients within Mainland China)
人民币帐号: 6119 5750 0771
Important Notes for customers who make the payment through wire transfer
1) Please include your tracking code on the transfer sheet when you are making wire transfer in the bank.
2) After you have made the wire transfer in your bank, please make a copy of the transaction receipt or stub issued by the bank, write down your tracking code on the copy and fax us the copy of the transaction receipt (Fax: 86-773-5859827 ). Once we have received your payment fax, we will start to secure your booking.
3) It may take up to 10 days for your payment to reach our account. We recommend you to use the Bank of China to conduct the wire transfer which will be faster than using other banks.
2. Visa or Master Card secure online payment via PayPal.
Paypal is a safer, easier payment method online. You don't need to provide any information or your credit card to our company.
If you own a Paypal account, please login to complete your transaction after you confirm to book.
If you do not have a Paypal account, you can apply for a account on Paypal's Official Website (www.paypal.com), it is easy and free! Paypal accepts all the major credit cards and debit cards.
Our Paypal account
* Please kindly mark up extra 4% Paypal service fee over the total cost if you choose to pay via Paypal.
3. Western Union
If Western Union Service is available at where you live, you may choose to pay by Western Union Transfer, which is very fast and convenient way to make the payment. The information for Western Union Transfer is as below:
Receiver's First Name: Jinquan
Receiver's Last Name: Li
Address: Guilin, China
Zip Code: 541004
After you make the payment via Western Union, please kindly inform us the full name of the sender, the sum of money, details of your address, and also the Money Transfer Control Number provided by Western Union.
For more information, please visit Western Union official site at http://www.westernunion.com/; and you can also trace your transfer by Western Union at here.
Here below is a sample Western Union form: