9-day Kunming Dali Lijiang Winter Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-Y-01
- Tour days: 9 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival Kunming
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 2 Kunming
Activities for today: Western Hills, Bamboo Temple, Birds and Flowers Market
Today begins with a visit to the Western Hills. Standing in its historic Dragon Gate, you can have a common view of the beautiful Dianchi Lake. After lunch, explore the Bamboo Temple, and then go to see the local people sell the interesting things in the Birds and Flowers Market.
Optional night show: Impression of Yunnan
Day 3 Kunming
Activities for today: Stone Forest, Golden Temple
Head to the world-renowned Stone Forest, one of the most breathtaking natural wonders in the world and home to the Hani and Yi ethnic groups. Drive back to Kunming and pay a visit to the Golden Temple.
Day 4 Kunming/Dali
Activities for today: Cangshan Mountain, Three Pagodas, Dali Ancient City
Take morning flight to Dali. Upon arrival, be met and transferred to visit Cangshan Mountain by cable car. Later, visit the iconic Three Pagodas and the Dali Ancient City.
Day 5 Dali/Lijiang
Activities for today: Erhai Lake cruise, Xizhou Town, 3-course tea show
Cruise on the Erhai Lake, and visit some ancient temples, the primary school and the Bai minority village on the islands. Visit Xizhou Town and enjoy the ethnic show with the Bai minority 3-course tea. Drive to Lijiang ancient city.
Day 6 Lijiang
Activities for today: Black Dragon Pool Park, Museum of Naxi Dongba Culture, Mu's Residence
Full day to explore some highlights of Ancient City of Lijiang that includes the Black Dragon Pool Park, the Museum of Naxi Dongba Culture, the Lion Hill and the legendary mini Forbidden City - Mu's Residence.
Optional night shows: Naxi Ancient Music or Lishui Jinsha (different ethnic cultures show)
Day 7 Lijiang
Activities for today: Yufeng Lamasery, Baisha Murals, Shuhe Old Town
Enjoy sightseeing tour of the Yufeng Lamasery, the Baisha Murals and Shuhe Old Town.
Day 8 Lijiang
Enjoy a full day at leisure in the ancient city. You could take an optional excursion to the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.
Day 9 Lijiang/Exit
Transfer via: flight on our/your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Lijiang Sanyi Airport has many flights to the main China cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Kunming, Guangzhou, Shengzhen, Hong Kong. You can take the international flight back your home at these cities.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrival Kunming||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Kunming||Tour the Western Hills, Bamboo Temple, Birds and Flowers Market.||B, L|
|Day 3||Kunming||Visit Stone Forest and Golden Temple.||B, L|
|Day 4||Kunming/Dali||Visit Cangshan Mountain, Three Pagodas, and Dali Ancient City.||B, L|
|Day 5||Dali/Lijiang||Cruise in Erhai Lake and visit some temples and a village in the islets. Visit Xizhou Town and watch Bai minority 3-course tea show. Drive to Lijiang.||B, L|
|Day 6||Lijiang||Visit the Black Dragon Pool Park, Museum of Naxi Dongba Culture, and Mu's Residence.||B, L|
|Day 7||Lijiang||Visit Yufeng Lamasery, Baisha Murals, and Shuhe Old Town.||B, L|
|Day 8||Lijiang||Free day.||B|
|Day 9||Lijiang/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.