5-day Xiling Snow Mountain and Chengdu Winter Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-X-02
- Tour days: 5 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrive in Chengdu/Xiling Snow Mountain
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to Xiling Snow Mountain transfer
Meet your guide at the airport and transfer to Xiling Snow Mountain (about 2-hour drive) in Dayi Conty. Take cable car up to the ski resort and check into your hotel. Balance of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 Xiling Snow Mountain
Activities for today: Self-paid activities
After breakfast, enjoy some interesting self-paid optional activities, such as snowmobiling, dog sledding, hot air ballooning, and skiing etc.
Day 3 Xiling Snow Mountain/Chengdu
Activities for today: Skiing
Morning enjoy skiing in the mountain. About 15:00 take cable car down the mountain and drive back to Chengdu. Check into hotel.
Day 4 Chengdu
Activities for today: Chengdu Panda Base, Wuhou Temple, Jinli Old Street
Enjoy full-day tour of Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding (including Panda Museum, Panda Enclosure, Panda Cub House etc.), Wuhou Temple and Jinli Old Street. This evening, we will enjoy the famous Chengdu hot pot dinner.
Optional night activity: Sichuan Opera (with very wonderful Face Changing Show)
Day 5 Chengdu/Exit
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer
Your Chengdu ski vacation concludes this morning after breakfast. You will be transferred to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport for your onward flight.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrive in Chengdu/Xiling Snow Mountain||Meet your guide and then drive to Xiling Snow Mountain.||D|
|Day 2||Xiling Snow Mountain||Enjoy self-paid activities like snowmobiling, dog sledding, hot air ballooning, skiing, and so on.||B|
|Day 3||Xiling Snow Mountain/Chengdu||Enjoy skiing in the morning. Drive back to Chengdu.||B|
|Day 4||Chengdu||Visit Chengdu Panda Base, Wuhou Temple, and Jinli Old Street. Watch Sichuan Opera (optional) in the evening.||B, L, D|
|Day 5||Chengdu/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.