7-day Enchanting Guilin Yangshuo Longsheng Sanjiang Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-C-01
- Tour days: 7 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Arrive in Guilin
Transfer via: plane –your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Guilin)
Upon your arrival in Guilin, you will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 Guilin/Longsheng
Transfer via: private car
Activities for today: Jinzhu Zhuang Village, Huangluoyao Village, rice terraces in Ping'an Zhuang Village
Drive to Longsheng. Visit Jinzhu Zhuang Village, Huangluoyao Village, and then move to view the breathtaking rice terraces in Ping'an Zhuang Village.
Day 3 Longsheng/Sanjiang/Guilin
Transfer via: private car
Activities for today: Dong villages, Chengyang Wind and Rain Bridge, drum towers of Dong minority
After breakfast drive to Sanjiang to visit some Dong Villages, the Chengyang Wind and Rain Bridge, and the drum towers of Dong minority. Drive back to Guilin and check into your hotel.
Day 4 Guilin
Activities for today: Yao Hill, tea plantation, Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill
Enjoy full-day tour of Yao Hill (including cable car), the tea plantation, the Reed Flute Cave, and the Elephant Trunk Hill.
Day 5 Guilin/Yangshuo
Transfer via: by cruise ship-our arrangement
Activities for today: Li River Cruise, Yangshuo Town, West Street
Morning drive to the pier for a wonderful cruise along the Li River down to Yangshuo (3.5-5hrs). Lunch will be served on board. Upon arrival, you're to do some free exploration in the town and the West Street.
Optional night shows: Impression Liu Sanjie or Commorants Fishing
Day 6 Yangshuo
Transfer via: bike & bamboo raft-our arrangement
Activities for today: Countryside biking, bamboo rafting on Yulong River
Enjoy a biking trip to the countryside and then have a wonderful bamboo rafting on the beautiful Yulong River.
Day 7 Yangshuo/Guilin/Exit
Transfer via: plane - your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Yangshuo/Guilin)
After breakfast, check out of your hotel and drive to Guilin Liangjiang International Airport for your return flight.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Arrive in Guilin||Meet your guide and transfer to your hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Guilin/Longsheng||Visit Jinzhu Zhuang Village, Huangluoyao Village and Ping'an Zhuang Village.||B, L|
|Day 3||Longsheng/Sanjiang/Guilin||Visit Dong villages, Chengyang Wind and Rain Bridge, and the drum towers of Dong minority.||B, L|
|Day 4||Guilin||Visit Yao Hill, tea plantation, Reed Flute Cave, and Elephant Trunk Hill.||B, L|
|Day 5||Guilin/Yangshuo||Enjoy interesting cruise on the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo. Visit West Street.||B, L|
|Day 6||Yangshuo||Enjoy countryside biking and bamboo rafting on the Yulong River.||B, L|
|Day 7||Yangshuo/Guilin/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.