4-day Harbin Winter Tour
- Tour Code: IFH-H-03
- Tour days: 4 Days
- Day by Day
- Price Details
- Tour Map
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1 Harbin
Transfer via: flight – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Harbin)
Driver Service (airport to hotel transfer): Today our Chinese speaking driver will hold a sign with our logo "Ice Festival Harbin + your last name" to meet you at the arival hall of the airport. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Harbin
Transfer via: private vehicle
Driver & Guide Service: Today we will start tour to have a leisure walk through Central Street, and then drive to visit the Sun Island Park, where the Sun Island Snow Sculpture Art Expo is held every winter and you can see various awesome snow sculptures featuring different cultures. Later transfer to the Siberian Tiger Park, where we're caged in a specially protected bus to see the tigers and lions. In the afternoon, transfer to visit the highlights of the Harbin Ice Festival - Ice and Snow World Park (no guide service in the park for group of less than 5 people) where you stroll through this winter wonderland, marvel at the magnificent exquisitely-detailed, gigantic ice sculptures. View fabulous creations of notable buildings and monuments of different architectural types and styles, figures of animals, people, mythical creatures, ice slides and lanterns. When evening sets in, multicolored lights illuminate the sculptures, creating a breathtaking display of these icy works of art.
Day 3 Harbin
Activities for today: Erlongshan Ski Resort, Ice Lantern Art Fair in Zhaolin Park
Driver & Guide Service: About 08:30 am, we will drive 1.5 hrs to the Erlongshan Ski Resort. You will enjoy skiing there (ski or activities are your own expense). Late afternoon, we will drive back to Harbin and watch the Ice Lantern Show in Zhaolin Park. The magical and extraordinary ice lanterns and sculptures have literally made the park an icy wonderland.
Day 4 Harbin/Exit
Transfer via: flight - your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Harbin)
Driver service (one way from hotel to airport): Free at leisure until be met by the Chinese speaking driver and transferred to Harbin Taiping International Airport to your next destination. Service ends.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Dates||Destinations||Itinerary Brief||Meals Included|
|Day 1||Harbin||Be met and transferred to your hotel.||no meal|
|Day 2||Harbin||Visit Central Street, Sun Island International Snow Sculptures Art Expo, Siberian Tiger Park, and Harbin Ice and Snow World.||B|
|Day 3||Harbin||Enjoy half-day skiing in Erlongshan Ski Resort and visit Ice Lantern Show in Zhaolin Park.||B|
|Day 4||Harbin/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance Fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin. IFH will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private Tour Escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room; solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of IceFestivalHarbin and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.