Harbin Jewish Primary School

The Jewish Primary School opened in 1910 and the building was rebuilt and changed into the Jewish high school in 1918. The famous Gelazunov High Music School was also set up here in 1925. The designer was Joseph Y.L. Yeviki Lieveikin. The building is a brick-wooden structure with Judaic architectural style.

More Photos of Harbin Attractions

8169 shares