The 27th Harbin Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo began opening on December 20, 2014. It will end around February 25, 2015. The below is the ticket price policy, just for you information.
Apply to People
People who has no special documents or cards mentioned as below
Half Price Ticket
1. Children 1.2-1.4 meters
2. Students with valid student ID card (including schoolchildren, middle school student, college student, postgraduate student). The college students must show the second-generation resident ID card; student ID cards by other countries’ schools/universities are invalid.
3. Chinese seniors of 60-69 with the second-generation resident ID card; Chinese people from HK, Macau and Taiwan with permit to mainland China (home return permit) or Taiwan resident mainland travel permit（this item does not apply to foreign passport holders);
4. Officers and men (on the military service) from Chinese PLA with officer's ID card or soldier ID card; officers and men (on the military service) from the Armed Police Force with officer's ID card and soldier ID card.
Harbin City Resident Ticket
1. Harbin city residents with the second-generation resident ID card
2. Harbin city includes 8 districts (Nangang, Daowai, Xiangfang, Pingfang, Songbei, Wulan, and Acheng) and 10 counties & county level cities (Shuangcheng, Wuchang, Tonghe, Shangzhi, Fangzheng, Yilan, Mulan, Bayan, Binxian and Yanshou)
1. Chinese tour guides with tour guide certificate, managers (with valid document) of travel services/tour companies in China, tour leaders (with valid document)
3. Children below 1.2 meters
3. Disabled people (Chinese) with the second-generation resident ID card
4. Seniors above 70 with the second-generation resident ID card, this item does not apply to seniors above 70 from other countries, and the Chinese areas of HK, Macao and Taiwan.
5. Chinese Journalists with press card and the second-generation resident ID card.